- All stories of Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome, TAPS and TRAP, and SIUGR are welcome.
- All submissions will be posted as written by the author. Any editing will be done with approval and only for clarity. One post per author.
- The story can be as anonymous or as detailed as the author wishes. The author can include links to blogs or other websites, pictures and personal contact information if they wish. If it is an anonymous post only the admins of this blog will know who the author is and will honor their privacy.
- The post remains the sole property of the author. The author can re-posted it to other sites as they wish. If at any time the author wishes to remove their post they can contact the admin of the blog, via email TTTSSupportTeam@aol.com, and it will be removed immediately.
- The blog will be shared in social media formats, including Facebook, Twitter and other blog sites. Everyone is invited to share the link to build support.
- The author will title their post and assist the admin in choosing the categories your blog will be posted under.
- It is recommended that all authors be at least 6 months out from their TTTS experience before turning in a submission. Current updates at the end of the blog are encouraged.
- All posts are to be of the author’s personal experience. The admin reserves the right to not accept a blog post if it is deemed dishonest, lacking in integrity, unsupportive or does not align with the stated intention of the blog site.
- Please include the following information with your submission – the title of your post, the year of diagnosis, the country you resided in at the time, all pictures and links (if desired) and email it to TTTSSupportTeam@aol.com.