TTTS SUPPORT GROUPS
There are numerous groups available on Facebook to help you connect with other parents who have received the same diagnosis as you and your family. Here is just a small listing of the most active groups. Many of them are closed groups that you must request to join.
- For all parents during or after their TTTS journey – Hope and Connections
For Spanish speaking parents –
For those parents who have experienced any loss due to TTTS – Grief Support Group
For parents who have a combination of survivors and angels from their TTTS pregnancy – Single Survivors
For parents with TTTS Survivors with special needs – Survivors with Disabilities
- For parents with multiples with differing medical needs – Medically Different
- For families who received a diagnosis of TAPS (Twin Anemia Polycythemia Sequence) – TAPS Support
- Connect with other families of identical multiples – Mono-Di Twins/Multiples Support
- Medical/Informational support for all identical multiples pregnancies –MoDi & MoMo Twins: Monochorionics
- The website of the TTTS Support Team
If you are a parent who has endured a loss from Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome and would like to receive a personalized grief package, free of charge, from another TTTS parent, the TTTS Support Team would like to support you. You can request a package HERE.